In order to implement the developed clinical guidelines/clinical protocols on diagnostics, treatment and management of type 1 diabetes and its complications, the following methodological guidelines are developed:
- Procedure for implementing clinical guidelines/clinical protocols on diagnostics, treatment and management of type 1 diabetes, its acute and chronic complications and the implementation monitoring ;
- Methodological guideline on delivery of training workshops for family doctors and endocrinologists.
In accordance with Decree of the KR MoH the first training workshops were delivered in three pilot regions of ACCISS Project from November 04 to December 14, 2019:
- Naryn region: Naryn town, Naryn, At-Bashy and Kochkor raions;
- Osh oblast: Osh, Kara-Suu and Nookat raions;
- Bishkek – Merged FMC of Octyabrskii district, NMCHC, City Children’s Hospital etc.
Training materials of the first training can be found here
Due to COVID-19 pandemic around the world, including Kyrgyzstan, the second round of refreshment training workshops was held online from October 20 to November 2, 2020 (Decree of MoH#841) for the abovementioned pilots, as well as for the Merged FMC of Sverdlovskii district in Bishkek.
Training materials of the 2nd round of the training webinars can be found here